Please apply online at www.mygovernmentonline.org for all permits listed below:
Tips for applying online:
- JPEG and ZIP files cannot be read and are not accepted.
- Please use Firefox Mozilla or Google Chrome when applying online.
- All files must be merged together in pdf format as stated on application
- Please have all merge files facing the correct way and labeled as indicated on the application.
Please click the link below for any check list or applications that you may need.
- Alarm – Please contact the police department or click here
- Accessory Building (Storage Building, Carport, Detached Garage)
- Driveways & Sidewalks
- Mechanical, Electrical, and/or Plumbing Trade
- Foundation Repair
- Impervious Cover Worksheet
- Residential Additions/Remodel
- Patio Cover
- Patio/Deck/Patio Ext
- Photovoltaic Interconnection Package
- Sign Permits -Temporary and Permanent
- Swimming Pools
- Solar Attic Fans
- Water Heater
- Water Softener
- Temporary Use Permit
- Floodplain Development Permit
- Contractor Registration
- Noise Waiver
*For any electrical, plumbing, or mechanical trade permits, you must be a registered contractor.
*If you are the homeowner and plan do to the work yourself, then a Homeowners Exempt Form must be submitted along with your permit application.
**Plumbing, Electrical, and/or Mechanical Permits requested as part of new construction project must be requested under the main permit number for that particular new construction project. Please contact general contractor for permit number.
Once the permit is issued, you will receive notification to pay from firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions or to request an application, please email email@example.com