Schedule an Inspection
Requesting an Inspection:
All inspections must be requested by 3:00pm for next business day online at www.mygovernmentonline.org .We do not accept inspection requests via telephone.
Trouble scheduling your inspection?
Inspections are requested in a priority order specific to your permit. Inspections must be requested and completed in the priority order displayed under the requirements tab of the permit. To view what order your inspections are to be requested please do the following:
- Once logged in, click on the “Account” button at the top right ares of the webpage
- Scroll down to the “My Permits” section and click on the “View Permit” link associated with the project.
- When the project opens, click on the tab called Requirements.
- The list of the requirements will appear in Priority Order. The items must be completed in the priority order displayed. Items in the same priority number can be requested or completed at the same time.
Did I pass my inspection?
How to view completed inspection reports:
- Log into your www.mygovernmentonline.org account
- Click on the “ACCOUNT” button in the top right section of the webpage, this will take you to your My Account Dashboard.
- Scroll down the page until you see the section called “MYPERMITS”
- Click on the “VIEW PERMIT” link associated with the project
- When the project opens, scroll down the page to the section called INSPECTIONS and view the HISTORY of inspections performed.
- To view the fill report details, click on the printer icon on the far right.
If you have questions about the requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 930-2550. Please have the permit number.