Paying Your Bill
Georgetown Utility Systems (GUS) has launched a new online billing portal that provides residents a way to manage usage and payments more effectively. Customers can now log on to our new customer self service portal, by clicking here, to pay their bill, track and compare usage, and receive timely information and updates. By creating an account, users can sign up to receive billing and service notifications and set up auto pay by debit/credit card or bank draft. Customer are ensured peace of mind knowing that their sensitive payment information is protected by the most stringent Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements.
In order to complete the account sign up process, you will need the following information:
- Account Number – (Account number must be typed how it appears on the bill. If there are dashes, on the bill, you must also type in the dashes when creating the account.)
- Email Address – (You will have to have access in order to receive a verification code, sent to the address you provide)
- Personal Identification Information – example, Drivers License
Future plans for the service include tailored products for water conservation programs, expanded smartphone technology capabilities such as outage notifications, bill and payment alerts, and bill pay options.
More Ways to Pay
- One-time payments can be made through the new customer portal beginning on 8/6/2018. Click here for access.
- Customers will be issued a new account number that will need to be used to update their online bill payment account. This number can be found on your bill dated after 8/6/2018.
Auto-draft accounts: (Credit/Debit or Bank Routing):
- If you are a current auto-pay customers – You will need to set up a new auto-pay account via the new portal after August 6, 2018. Click here for access.
24-hour Payment Drop Boxes:
- Available for after-hours, weekends and holiday payments
- 300 Industrial Ave. (Municipal Complex)
- Mail payments to Georgetown Utility Systems, P.O. Box 1430, Georgetown, TX 78627
Lobby and Cashiering Center:
- Located at the Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-Industrial Blvd, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Does your bank send us your utility bill payment? Please take a few minutes to verify the utility account number is the same account number on your bill payment sent from your bank. Not having the correct utility account number may delay or keep your payment from being posted.
If you need information regarding the ways to pay, please contact the Customer Care Call Center at 512-930.3640, Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.