The Georgetown Utility Systems Customer Care Center, located in the Municipal Complex at 300 Industrial Avenue, handles connects, disconnects and payments for water, electricity, garbage, wastewater, and stormwater drainage. Our walk-up lobby hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call center hours extend until 6 p.m. on weekdays.Pay Your Utility Bill Apply For A Permit
Connect/Disconnect Your UtilitiesResidential Commercial Disconnect Your Utilities
Report an OutageStreet Light Electric/Water
- Aqua Alerts – automatic alerts for water usage
- GUARD – Georgetown Utility Analysis and Reporting Doorway is a customer portal which allows customers to track water and energy usage on a daily basis. This is a great tool to gain an understanding of what amount water and energy customers consume, and can be useful to help with conservation and reducing cost of utility bills. Click on this link to view our helpful GUARD introduction video that will provide instructions for registering and utilizing this great tool. Click here to register.
- Irrigation Evaluation – measure your irrigation system’s water usage per cycle to make sure it is running correctly and efficiently
Good Neighbor Fund – a program to assist eligible customers who are having difficulty paying their utility bill
For a complete list of projects that require a permit, please visit Permit and Inspections
Please apply online at www.mygovernmentonline.org for all permits:
Tips for applying online:
- JPEG and ZIP files cannot be read and are not accepted.
- Please use Firefox, Mozilla or Google Chrome when applying online.
- All files must be merged together in pdf format as stated on application
- Please have all merge files facing the correct way and labeled as indicated on the application.
For questions or to request an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org