Paying Your Bill
The City of Georgetown’s online billing portal provides residents with a way to manage usage and payments more effectively. Customers can log on to our customer self-service portal, by clicking here, to pay their bill, track and compare usage, and receive timely information and updates. By creating an account, users can sign up to receive billing and service notifications and set up auto-pay by debit/credit card or bank draft. Customers are ensured peace of mind knowing that their sensitive payment information is protected by the most stringent Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements.
In order to complete the account sign-up process, you will need the following information:
- Account Number-(Account number must be typed how it appears on the bill.)
- Email Address-(You will have to have access in order to receive a verification code, sent to the address you provide)
- Personal Identification Information-for example: your Drivers License number
The portal will be upgraded in October with a new look and features, and the site will be down for maintenance from 5 p.m. Sept. 26 through 8 a.m. Oct. 2. No bills will be due during that time. Payments will be accepted except for credit/debit cards, e-checks, or ACH payments. For assistance while the site is down, please contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make note of your username and password. Login information will not change; however, after the upgrade, saved login information may not be accessible. For instructions on how to recover saved passwords on different browsers, visit https://gus.georgetown.org/customercare/faq-billing.
More Ways to Pay
- One-time payments can be made through the new customer portal beginning on 8/6/2018. Click here for access.
- Customers will be issued a new account number that will need to be used to update their online bill payment account. This number can be found on your bill dated after 8/6/2018.
Auto-draft accounts: (Credit/Debit or Bank Routing):
- If you are a current auto-pay customers – You will need to set up a new auto-pay account via the new portal after August 6, 2018. Click here for access.
24-hour Payment Drop Boxes:
- Available for after-hours, weekends and holiday payments
- 300 Industrial Ave. (Municipal Complex)
- Mail payments to Georgetown Utility Systems, P.O. Box 1430, Georgetown, TX 78627
Customer Care Call Center:
- Call us at (512) 930-3640, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for assistance.
Lobby and Cashiering Center:
- Located at the Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-Industrial Blvd, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Does your bank send us your utility bill payment? Please take a few minutes to verify the utility account number is the same account number on your bill payment sent from your bank. Not having the correct utility account number may delay or keep your payment from being posted.